Designed For Fun Learning
Orchard Hills School
June 18 - July 12, 2018
Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
The Tustin Summer Academy is a summer enrichment program designed, written and taught by the best credentialed Tustin Unified teachers. All classes, grades Kindergarten through 8th, offer original, challenging and fun courses meant to expand knowledge and nurture creativity and curiosity. These exciting offerings are all about making learning fun - no homework, no tests, no grades!
THINGS TO KNOW
- Grade Level: Choose the grade level that your student will be entering in Fall 2018.
- No class Wednesday, July 4. Classes will meet Friday, July 6, instead.
- Buses run daily from Currie and Utt Middle Schools, picking up at 8:00am and dropping off by 12:45pm. Purchase bus tickets for 2 weeks ($20) or 4 weeks ($40) during registration.
- The Child Development Center offers on-site day care at Orchard Hills School for a reasonable fee. Contact CDC directly at (714) 734-3699 or Center552@cdicdc.org.
- No refunds for cancellations after June 1.
SUMMER ACADEMY NEEDS YOU!
REACH: Have a great idea for a 2019 Summer Academy Course? Tell us about it!
TEACH: Current TUSD credentialed teachers are encouraged to apply for positions at Summer Academy.
INSPIRE: Are you a student who wants to lead the way for younger kids? Apply for an internship!