2015 Conference Topics:
Lessons from a K-12 District-wide roll out device
- Leadership strategies that use technology to change instruction
- TUSD passed a $135 million, 30-year technology bond
- Create an ongoing revenue stream for technology refresh purposes
- Connect teaching and learning - a District-wide initiative
- Infrastructure development
- 21st century classroom visits
- Strategic team planning time
- Network with other innovative educators
PLUS! Keynote Speaker, Tony Vincent, with Learning in Hand
VIEW PHOTOS FROM THE 2015 CONFERENCE!
"The Connect Institute was a fantastic event. I saw so many great ideas and photos being shared on Twitter. Teachers and administrators in Tustin are doing great work, and they all say the Foundation has been very supportive of their efforts."
- Tony Vincent, Keynote Speaker